Saturday, August 2, 2008

100,000 Visitors

Some time today this blog will have recieved its 100,000 unique visitor. I never thought when I started the blog 10 months ago that it would as succesful as it has become. Currently every day 400 about people from all over the world find Good Jesuit, Bad Jesuit. During the GC35 the blog was really hopping at about 700 -800 visitors each day.

Good Jesuit, Bad Jesuit is first and formost is a fansite.

I love the Society and its impact on the world. I once did a testimony in front of a large group of Catholics at a going away party for my favorite Jesuit. This Jesuit in nearly fifty years of service had listened to over 70,000 confessions and presided at Mass over 50,000 times and distributed Holy Comunion to 5,000,000 people as a Jesuit. That is the impact of just one Jesuit! Now think of the spiritual impact of 20,000 Jesuits and their Sacramental evangelism, everyday an immeasurable contribution to the Church around the world! In the next few months I plan on improving the sidebar by adding about another 200 -300 links to Jesuit prayers, newsites, historical stories and institutions around the world. Keep the Jesuits in your prayers and Jesuits keep me in your prayers.
Thank you
Joseph Fromm

3 comments:

John Michael said...

Job well done. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

100,000!
Extraordinary!!
Congratulations!!!

-Finding God in All Things- said...

Nice blog indeed!
congratulations....and thanks for linking my blogsite :)