Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Way Of The Fathers: St. Ignatius

The Other Ignatius
Our Sunday Visitor has just released Take 5: On the Job Meditations With St. Ignatius, co-authored by Yours Truly (Mike Aqualina) and my friend Father Kris Stubna. We’re working with St. Ignatius Loyola, the sixteenth-century spiritual master and founder of the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits). I’m way beyond the first millennium with this one; but my co-author is thoroughly Jesuit-trained (licentiate and doctoral degrees from Rome’s Pontifical Gregorian University). Last week, by the way, I was a near neighbor to St. Ignatius’s relics, staying at a hotel just blocks from the Gesu in Rome.

4 comments:

John Michael said...

Joseph,

I am a little confused, did you help write this book?

Joseph Fromm said...

No, Mike Aqualina and Fr. Kris Stubna. I just edited the post to reflect this. Thanks John Michael.

JMJ
Joe

Marco da Vinha said...

I was near quite a few relics of Jesuit saints 2 weeks ago. Too bad I didn't get a chance to take a picture or two.

Joseph Fromm said...

When you go back, we will post'em